Fruit Kick Fruit Kick is a simple kick drum synthesizer. A kick drum sound is synthesized by taking a simple waveform, sine wave, with a fast opening volume envelope and a quickly falling initial pitch. This generator allows you to tweak these parameters.
- Start sweep frequency (MAX) - Defines the start frequency of the kick sound.
- End frequency (MIN) - Defines the "sweep to" (end) frequency.
- Sweep time (DEC) - Defines the pitch sweep time (i.e. pitch decay).
- Amplitude decay (A. DEC) - The amplitude (volume) decay length.
- Click (CLICK) - Adds phase offset to the kick sound to produce a click. Turn right for louder click.
- Distort (DIST) - Applies hard clipping to the sine wave oscillator for "punchier" kick sounds.
Ok that's all. Next I will update 2 articel/s about Big Clock and Fruity Convolver. And by the way have a good day...