Ad Home

What's New

Dwi Kashiwagi Ft. Rana - AKB48's Gingham Check (CoveR)


AKB48 CoveR
Vocaloid Bank: Rana V4
Main Genre: Pop Variation (Pop Rock)
Second Genre: Ballad
Music Country: JPN
Language: JPN

Has been long time, first I re-arrangement this song is 3 years ago I think. Then now I re-normalized this song again with tricked specialy. If you meticulous many kinds song with MIDI file of this song. Right?. Okay I won't more chit chat...
Here the full duration...
Enjoy!


One thing, if you wanna here my first re-arrangement (my old one), you can find link below...


For premium download you will get many all features likes: 
-all track mixdown (steams)
-mixdown track
-master track
-FL Studio's File
-lyric & chord, and more...

Contact me First.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags:
Ballad,Trance,Energic,Pop,Dance,Electro,EDM,Dwi Kashiwagi,dw Record,Rana,Vocaloid,Gingham Check,AKB48,Cover,Remix, Music,Song,Asia,West,Indonesia,Japan,Original,Beat,Demo

No comments